9-20-2017 Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Wednesday, September 20, 2017, 2:00 p.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of prior meeting minutes.
- Report from the pension fund executive directors:
- What impact does the 15.1% investment return for FY 2017 have on the funded status of the pension plans?
- How much did the 2017 veto of the pension bill cost the pension plans?
- Erin Leonard, Executive Director, MSRS
- Doug Anderson, Executive Director, PERA
- Jay Stoffel, Executive Director, TRA
- Jill Schurtz, Executive Director, SPTRFA
Presentation summarizing national economic forecasts and thoughts on pension plan discount rate.
- Laura Kalambokidis, Minnesota State Economist
Report on the Combined Funds' investment rate of return for FY 2017.
- Mansco Perry, Executive Director, State Board of Investment