2/19/2018 LCPR Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Monday, February 19, 2018, 1:00 p.m.
Room 1100, Minnesota Senate Building
95 University Avenue W., St. Paul
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of February 6, 2018, meeting minutes. Approved
- Motion LCPR18-M2: MSRS, PERA, and TRA; Changes to economic assumptions (except investment rate of return) for actuarial valuations. Approved
- Assessing the Risk of Fiscal Distress for Public Pensions: State Stress Test Analysis.
- Susan Banta, Director of Research, Public Sector Retirement Systems Project, The Pew Charitable Trusts
- Timothy Dawson, Officer, State Policy, Public Sector Retirement Systems Project, The Pew Charitable Trusts
The South Dakota Perspective.
- Robert A. Wylie, Executive Director, South Dakota Retirement System
Motion LCPR18-M3: SPTRFA; Changes to demographic and economic assumptions (except investment rate of return) for actuarial valuations.