February 6, 2018, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 11:00 a.m.
Room 1150, Minnesota Senate Building
95 University Avenue W., St. Paul
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed,
please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD) as far in advance as possible.
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of January 24, 2018, meeting minutes. Approved
- Public pension trends.
- Alex Brown, Research Manager, National Association of State Retirement Administrators (NASRA)
Report on trends and forecasts for public employment in Minnesota.
- Susan Brower, Minnesota State Demographer
Volunteer firefighter relief association pensions update:
- Volunteer Fire Relief Association Working Group
- Susan Lenczewski, Executive Director, LCPR
- Fire State Aid Work Group
- Rachel Barth, Deputy Director, LCPR
- PERA Statewide Voluntary Firefighters Retirement Plan (SVFRP) Advisory Board
- Shana Jones, Policy and Organizational Planning Director, PERA