January 12, 2018, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Friday, January 12, 2018, 9:00 a.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
This meeting will be webcast. Go to Senate Media Services to access the webcast.
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of September 20, 2017, meeting minutes. Approved
- Report by MMB Commissioner Myron Frans: MMB Presentation
- November budget forecast
- Impact of pensions on the state's credit rating
- Update on the Governor's recommendations regarding pensions for the 2018 Legislative Session
Minnesota State Retirement System 2018 legislative proposal. MSRS Presentation, MSRS GRS letter
- Erin Leonard, Executive Director
Public Employees Retirement Association 2018 legislative proposal. PERA Presentation, PERA GRS letter
- Doug Anderson, Executive Director
Teachers Retirement Association 2018 legislative proposal. TRA Presentation, TRA Economic Assumptions Study
- Jay Stoffel, Executive Director
St. Paul Teachers Retirement Fund Association 2018 legislative proposal. SPTRFA Presentation
- Jill Schurtz, Executive Director