Skip to main content
Skip to office menu
Skip to footer
February 21, 2017, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, February 21, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
There will be no public testimony at this hearing.
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of February 14, 2017, meeting minutes. (PDF / HTML) Approved
- Public testimony on S.F. 1064 (Rosen); H.F. 1288 (O'Driscoll): MSRS funding proposal. No Action
- Public testimony on S.F. 1066 (Rosen); H.F. 1090 (O'Driscoll): PERA/PERA-P&F funding proposal. No Action
- S.F. xxxx; H.F. 1460 (O'Driscoll): MSRS administrative bill. Passed
- S.F. xxxx; H.F. 1471 (O'Driscoll): PERA administrative bill. Passed
-Shana Jones, Policy Director, PERA
- S.F. 746 (Rosen); H.F. 721 (Murphy, M.): TRA administrative bill. Passed
-Laurie Hacking, Executive Director, TRA