[an error occurred while processing this directive]
March 15, 2016, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, March 22, 2016,
Room 10, State Office Building
***If you are interested in testifying, please contact Lisa Diesslin at email@example.com***
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed,
please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
- Approval of March 15, 2016, meeting minutes. Adopted
- HFxxxx (Anzelc); SFxxxx (Revisor #16-6859 PDF / HTML): Coleraine and Bovey Fire Relief Associations consolidation date change. Passed
- HFxxxx (Hornstein/Thissen); SFxxxx (Revisor #16-6647 PDF / HTML): MSRS; Fairview Hospital privatized employees; revising the treatment for employees who return to public service. Laid over
- HFxxxx (O'Driscoll); SFxxxx (LCPR16-033 PDF / HTML): PERA; Increase minimum annual and monthly salary thresholds for membership eligibility. Laid over for possible omnibus bill inclusion.
- GRS letter re Supplemental Actuarial Calculations-PERA General Eligibility
- HF2560 (Zerwas); SFxxxx: PERA-P&F; Authorize payment of duty disability benefits and benefit recalculation for former Fridley police officer. Laid over for possible omnibus inclusion
- HF1919 (Daniels); SF1972 (Lourey): MSRS-General; Authorize purchases of prior service credit for Rule of 90 eligibility, former Department of Corrections Correction Counselor 1 Trainees. Laid over for possible omnibus bill inclusion
- HF3351 (Theis); SF2890 (Pederson): PERA, MnSCU-IRAP; Service credit purchase; St. Cloud State University employee. Laid over for possible omnibus bill inclusion
- HF3422 (Knoblach); SFxxxx: TRA, MnSCU-IRAP; Authorize MnSCU employee to repay refund and elect prospective/retroactive TRA coverage. Amended; laid over for possible omnibus bill inclusion
- Other items as designated by the Commission chair.
Removed from the agenda
- HF3136 (Thissen); SF2853 (Pappas): Laborers union supplemental pension plan contribution maximum increase.
- HFxxxx; SFxxxx (LCPR16-030): MSRS-Correctional; Transfer of prior general plan service credit and retirement annuity adjustment for Department of Corrections retiree.