4/25/2017 Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Room 1200, Minnesota Senate Bldg.
**NOTE ROOM CHANGE**
To testify on an agenda item, please contact Lisa Diesslin at 651-296-6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the meeting, identifying the agenda item of interest.
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of April 18, 2017, meeting minutes. (PDF / HTML) Amended, approved
- MSRS-Unclassified; Change in factors for converting an account to an annuity (eff. 7/1/17). No action
- S.F. 1384 (Rosen); H.F. 1672 (Murphy): Volunteer firefighter relief associations (VFRAs); Implementing the recommendations of the Volunteer Fire Relief Association Working Group.
Passed as amended
- Amendment S1384-1A (PDF / HTML) Passed
- Revisor's technical amendment A17-0222 (PDF / HTML) Passed
- Staff Memo from 3/14 meeting (PDF / HTML)
- S.F. 1705 (Rosen); H.F. 2126 (O'Driscoll): MSRS; Revising augmentation rates for certain terminated privatized employees (Fairview) No action
- Staff materials from 3/7 meeting (PDF / HTML)
- MSRS Presentation from 3/7 meeting (PDF)
- Potential amendments:
- Amendment S1705-1A (PDF / HTML)
- Amendment S1705-2A (PDF / HTML)
- Amendment S1705-3A (PDF / HTML)