3-14-17 Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, March 14, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
To testify, please contact Lisa Diesslin at 651-296-6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE the meeting, identifying the agenda item of interest.
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
Printable Agenda (PDF)
- Approval of March 7, 2017, meeting minutes. Approved
- S.F. 26 (Sparks); H.F. 11 (Poppe): Austin Fire Relief Association/PERA-P&F; Permitting an alternative allocation of fire state aid for the city of Austin.
Passed as amended
- Tom Dankert, Director of Administrative Services, City of Austin
- S.F. 1945 (Lourey); H.F. 2092 (Rarick): PERA-SVFRP; Permitting the city of Brook Park to lower the service pension level under the statewide plan. Passed
- NON-ACTION ITEM: S.F. xxxx; H.F. xxxx (LCPR17-029 PDF / HTML): VFRAs; Requiring municipal ratification of benefit increases by volunteer firefighter relief associations if the municipality makes contributions. No Action
- S.F. 1384 (Rosen); H.F. 1672 (Murphy): Volunteer firefighter relief associations (VFRAs); Implementing the recommendations of the Volunteer Fire Relief Association Working Group.
- State Auditor Rebecca Otto
- Amendment S1384-1A (PDF / HTML)
- Revisor's technical amendment A17-0222 (PDF / HTML)
- Staff Memo (PDF / HTML)