3/7/2017, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
To testify on a specific agenda item, please contact Lisa Diesslin at 651-296-6806 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BEFORE the meeting, identifying the agenda item of interest.
- Public Employees Retirement Association privatizations.
-Presentation by Doug Anderson, Executive Director, and Shana Jones, Policy Director, PERA
- S.F. 1705 (Rosen); H.F. 2126 (O'Driscoll): MSRS; Revising augmentation rates for certain terminated privatized employees (Fairview) - No action
Approval of Feb. 28, 2017, meeting minutes - Approved
- Staff materials (PDF / HTML)
- Potential amendments:
- Amendment S1705-1A (PDF / HTML)
- Amendment S1705-2A (PDF / HTML)
- Amendment S1705-3A (PDF / HTML)
- MSRS Presentation (PDF)
S.F. 436 (Pappas); H.F. 977 (O'Driscoll): MSRS-Correctional; Including additional Department of Corrections employees in plan coverage - Passed
S.F. 522 (Frentz); H.F. 637 (Johnson, C.): MSRS-Correctional; Including additional Department of Human Services employees in plan coverage - Passed as amended
- February 28, 2017, minutes (PDF / HTML)