1/31/2017, Pension Commission Agenda
Legislative Commission on Pensions and Retirement
Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Room G-15, State Capitol
**NOTE ROOM CHANGE**
***No public testimony will be taken at this meeting.***
There will be an opportunity to testify on these bills at a future meeting.
If accommodations under the Americans With Disabilities Act are needed, please call 651-296-2750 (651-296-9896 for TDD).
S.F. xxxx; H.F. xxxx (LCPR17-009): SPTRFA financial solvency measures. No action
- Approval of January 31, 2017, meeting minutes (PDF / HTML). Approved
- Overview of the Governor's budget as it relates to Minnesota public pension plans.
- Myron Frans, Commissioner, Minnesota Management and Budget
- S.F. xxxx; H.F. xxxx (Revisor #17-2317): MSRS financial solvency measures. No action
- Erin Leonard, Executive Director, MSRS
- S.F. xxxx; H.F. xxxx (LCPR17-007): PERA financial solvency measures. No action
- Doug Anderson, Executive Director, PERA
- S.F. xxxx; H.F. 722 (Murphy, M.): TRA financial solvency measures. No action
- Laurie Hacking, Executive Director, TRA
- Jill Schurtz, Executive Director, SPTRFA
- Statewide General Employee Pension Plans, Benefit Analysis and Possible Cost Savings Changes